Saturday, June 25, 2005

Save The Planet, Kill Yourself

The other day a friend played Save The Planet, Kill Yourself at the office; electronic eco-radical music, so powerful it could kill ten popes. Googling we found out about the Church Of Euthanasia, some sort of dataist anti-christian eco-radical group obviously influenced by situationism. The One Commandment: "Thou shalt not procreate". Check out the family album.

So that day I found out about The Church of Euthanasia, and that alone was quite amusing. Amusing? Fuck, that's nothing compared to what happened the night after! I experienced a really weird synchronicity. I was in a spiritual mood meditating about life, the universe and everything, playing with a handful of ideas. If somebody had seen the connection between these ideas, I decided, that person must have understood the secret of life, the universe and everything. So I searched Google:

tao change life information language entropy

The top result: Church of Euthanasia - Snuff It 4 - The Age of Simulation. I followed the link, but it wasn't the answer to the ultimate question (at all)... for a moment I thought I've finally found it ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pat said...

Hi Tom: what happens if the concepts are right, but the key words are not those? I guess google is not the answer to everything. ;)

6/30/2005 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home